Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I Eat, when left to my own devices, Part IV

Chocolate Chip Cake with Cinnamon Oat Streusel from Abby Try Again here. Made it before Mom's visit and made sure to keep some leftover - very good afternoon snack material.

I think this is where I got this, but no cinnamon butter (I'm not big on frostings either). It made a LOT, which was fine cuz they were also good snacky-snacks.
Reprise of beet-walnut-garlic (from New York Times' Mark Bittman) and pasta with the very last of the delicious bolognese sauce from Pink of Perfection. Yum.
Upon return from France, Mom sets the table- a vast stretch of coquelicots! Her creative choice to cook: potato pancake (my Dutch Yellows were sprouting) and a frittata (more than one carton of eggs). Genius!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. (Or at least some views of the France trip for those who eagerly await them....

No comments:

Post a Comment