Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

More on what I eat, really?

Ok, no pictures yet, since I took a couple hours to upload all my France pics to Facebook. Go look there.
But as for what I eat, some victories today: Eggs, Slowly Scrambled, from Laura Calder, and Buttermilk Banana Bread (unadulterated!) from Mollie Katzen. TODAY!
Both worth the work, which actually makes it taste better (that's a good culinary secret to share).
I was feeling oh-so-vapid, but then decided to start the soundtrack for the day, which was:
Johnny Bertram and the Golden Bicycles, Sing Your Song (very sing-able)
Benni Masuch, Streetswing Orchestra
MJB (very dance-able)
Alicia Keys
Black-Eyed Peas
and next up is Bobby Darin!

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah, Johnny Bertram! Did I tell you that my friend Elizabeth Baker sings harmony on that? I know her through IDEA, and it's one of those small-world stories that she recorded with Johnny (via a mutual friend of theirs, I think). She lives in the Boulder, CO, area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazily small-world! I didn't know you knew her from another source, but they both sound great. Thinking of that BBQ last year makes me so happy, and it rubbed off on the CD! :D

    ReplyDelete