Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas Day and the Day After, Part I

So here we are, as usual, Dad and me, waiting for everyone else to get up on Christmas morning. He was using the time profitably, reading the manual for the video camera. Me, I don't remember what I was doing, but it probably involved the chocolate chip cookies Dad baked and brought up for me...And here is the scene a bit later. Mom and Dad, enjoying the family they've created.

We pretty much stayed in all day and enjoyed food and fiddling with the presents we'd gotten each other. The next day though, we needed to get out of the house, so we braved the "cold" (it was maybe 40 degrees) to meet up with the Blake side of the family, at a nearby park.

Apparently this park is near a zoo.

And we love taking pictures of zoo creatures, and, well, anything, really. More to come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment