Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

3 Goals for the week

Number One: Make beets with garlic-walnut sauce by Bittman: here

Number Two: Make asparagus with morels and tarragon, also a la Bittman: here
(I finally splurged on the mushroom stand at the Dupont Farmer's Market!)

Number Three: List social causes that I think are worth pursuing and researching further (i.e. non-GMO food, gender equality, etc)

And do all this 1) without losing my train of thought 2) without sounding crazy and 3) without feeling crazy lonely.

And here are some pictures from my fab weekend in California with the fam, just for fun. Everything seems to be in 3s for this post: 1)Mom's roses, prepped for the trip to the restaurant 2) me reaching UP to touch the top of Mom's artichoke plant- out of control!! :-) 3) Michelle and Jacob, awwww.....

1 comment:

  1. Awww...
    Glad you had a good trip.

    Those food goals- yeah I am working on making them too...

    ReplyDelete